Hacking Growth by Sean Ellis & Morgan Brown -
October 7, 2019.
The Growth Meeting
- Look at the number of experiments successfully launched and compare it to the velocity goal of the team
- Confer with the data analyst to update all of the key metrics they’re following so that she can brief the team about them, perhaps distributing reports
- Gather the data about any tests that were concluded
- Conduct a high-level assessment of the previous week’s activity and results
- Compile this information and include it with the meeting agenda, which acts as a living document and is shared with the team beforehand.
Written by Bookcademy.
Brainstorming ideas using a process well described in the book.
To talk about the last week’s achievements and make conclusions about it.
To focus rigorously on the set of nominated ideas and agree on the plan for experimentation.
Today's challenges come from...